Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

The Basics

Hello!  It is Lisa here and TGIF, am I right?!  Today I am taking us all back to the basics of cardmaking.  Now when I say basics I wants to remind you that the basics are beautiful not boring.  Sometimes I get so wrapped up in trying new techniques and adding so many embellishments that I lose site of why I really love cardmaking... for the stamping.  So I have created this little beauty with nothing but some good ol stamps, ink, markers and foam adhesive...




Supplies Used:



Well I hope I have inspired you to take it back to the basics, and link something up with our newest challenge: Pink.. you'll also be in the running for a gc to the Sweet Shop so you can pick up some of these goodies for yourself!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Gorgeous. Love the CAS design.

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the simplistic design and the way you trimmed around the flowers to add dimension.

D- said...

OMGosh this post perked me up.
Most of my cards need to be postal ready so I try to keep them fairly flat.
So many challenges choose real elaborate cards for their top winners that it can be disheartening for those of us who do not add a lot of bling and frills.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

Donna K said...

Beautiful, Lisa!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card Lisa! I love this fab design.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card!!
Tammy x