Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Blessings

Hello!
Donna K with you today to share a pretty Easter greeting.
Small and simple but with a big statement.
I like the look of the craft and burlap with these delicate eggs.
I used the following Sweet Stamps products in the above design.

And...I just want to show you how simple the Quarter Fold card is.
I did this in just about 20 minutes!
The instructions are found HERE

Quarter fold Card is the challenge this week so be sure to join us!!

I included these Sweet Stamps products in the above design:


Have a happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So beautiful Donna! The eggs are gorgeous! Love the burlap bow to:)
Sherrie K

Denise said...

Wow! Donna both of your projects is just fantastic! Love the burlap bow!!! Very creative Lady!! xox

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a wonderful Easter design. I love the way you colored the eggs and added that burlap ribbon.