Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snowy Day Card(s)

For my Sweet Stamps project this week, I continued on my mission to find ways to use up some of my (collection of ) Designer Paper.

  On this card, I punched 1" circles and layered them on the background. I added the snowman which is colored with Copics and highlighted with Sakura Jelly Roll pen. The snowflake is Globecraft and Piccolo using Siam Silver Enamel EP.
  I finished off using my DP paper strips by making an 'extra' card creating a Herringbone pattern.


  My daughter likes one, and hubby likes the other.......

We had a little dusting ~ 2 inches of snow here and we are expecting more tomorrow and Friday- to total about 10 inches.  I bet we will be seeing some new snowmen pop up around the neighborhood.

Products I used from the SweetStamps.com Store:

3 comments:

Denise said...

Shelly these are so lovely! What a clever way to use up your left over DP's. I do love this due stamps!
xox

Donna K said...

Well...you did a fine job on using up your "collection"! these are wonderful!!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Two wonderful designs. Love the the snow people with those backgrounds and added the Piccolo snowflakes.