Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thinking of You

Good morning!!
This weeks challenge over at SweetStamps, is ALL about DIES!!!  Dies....Dies..and DIES!!
I have a HUGE collection of dies!!!  They are just one of items, that do NOT take up too much space, and you can use them in so many ways and with so many different material.
I just love my card today!!!  I've been hanging on too this beautiful and extremely soft felt for sometime and I figured it's to cute it up and put it to some good use.  I am using the SweetCuts Die: Cute Owl.  I cut the owl 3 times, so that I could get the different colors and layers.  The belly is created by layering some vintage lace I had, then sewing the layers together and trimming the edges. 
Added the cute little SweetCuts Die: Mini Flower. The sentiment is from the SweetStamps: Simple Greetings
Here is close up of the pretty little owl. 
So I have you enjoyed my take on another way to use dies. Can't wait to see your beautiful and creative creations. 
*****************
Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.

The monthly technique challenge is:
Chalkboard Technique
Details and Link-up can be found HERE
****************

Hugs,



8 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow this is so cute. I love the felt and lace you used to the owl.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Oh so very adorable!!! Love the use of the felt and lace!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome! LOVE the felt owl- the lace is such a great touch and love the flower in her hair!!!

Stacey Adams, SweetStamps.com said...

This is ADORABLE! Love the lace on the owl!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card! I love the color combo and isn't that owl just the sweetest! Great design!
Sherrie K

Roxie said...

I love your use of fibers on the owl, such a cute card!

Donna K said...

Oh for Petey's sake this is over the top adorable!! Love that you created that sweet owl with felt!!

maggiegracecreates said...

cute - i never walk by a fabric that I don't touch it. the felt would be perfect for someone like me.