Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

Snow Twinchie


Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye here sharing a twinchie [2" square] that I created for you on some Art Board with my favorite Piccolo Powders. I layered on Turquoise Lagoon until I had the surface nice and thick. I sprinkled in some Pure Platinum and a touch of Deep Blue before adding my "snow" washers to the surface of the twinchie. I then layered several coats of clear UTEE to build up a finish and dipped the edges of my twinchie into the Deep Blue Sky to create a boarder.
To complete the twinchie, I added some white paint dots and wrote the word "snow".

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Though I hate to think of the snows that are coming this piece is wonderful. I love the colors and textures you created.