Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Kraft challenge card by Lynda

Hello, Lynda here to share with you my project for the Kraft challenge.  For my project for the KRAFT challenge I wanted to work with a silhouette image; so I chose the Queen Anne's Wildflowers image:



For my card I started with a Kraft card base. I inked the edges of the card using black ink.  I then stamped the image onto another piece of kraft using black ink.  I then inked the edges of that cardstock piece.  I then backed it onto black cardstock and added the stack to my card base.  I then used a white chalk pencil to add detail marks to the stamped image and outline the smaller kraft piece on the black cardstock.





There is still time for you to pull out some of your crafting supplies and take part in the KRAFT challenge.  Be sure to link up your project on this blog post here.

Happy crafting....Lynda

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Somehow missed your Kraft card - Whoops! I so love the white pencil you traced around the edge of the silhouette image! Great card!

Roxie said...

I like the white highlighting the image, nice job with the Kraft challenge.

maggiegracecreates said...

I so love kraft paper and the dark ink with the highlighting is great.