Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2014

GIFTS ----



Happy Thursday. Teresa here with a great gift idea. Mine is Christmas themed, but with the assortment of Piccolos available from Globecraft and Piccolo, you can customize this for anyone.

This began as a tall prayer candle in a glass from the Dollar Tree.

I used the following items from Globecraft and  Piccolo

- The Christmas Story Piccolo Accent 
- Embossing Enamel Adhesive
- Starry Sky Embossing Powder
- Gilded Rose Gold Embossing Powder

I pulled lace, a button, and a copy of vintage sheet music from my stash.

Easy to do. Emboss the Piccolo with you chosen powders. I used the Starry Sky on everything except the star and the was done with the Gilded Rose Gold.

Adhere the sheet music to the glass using spray adhesive.

Attach the shapes to the music using a heavy bodied glue . (I use elastic ponytail holders to hold the shapes in place against the curve of the glass until it dries completely)

Tie on a fluffy lace bow. Add a button accent.

Ready to gift.

Have a wonderful day.










1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful gift idea. I love how the Piccolos shape around the glass.