Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fall theme card and pop up box by Lynda

Hello, Lynda here to share with you my project for the Fall challenge.  For my project for the Fall challenge I wanted to work with a silhouette image; so I chose the Tall Grassy Flowers image:









and for the current monthly Pop Up Box card challenge I used the Sweet Posey Bouquet & Corner set:





There is still time for you to pull out some of your crafting supplies and take part in the one or both o fthese great challenges.

Happy crafting....Lynda

7 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Lovely set of cards- pretty colors. How beautiful is the box card- the floral image you used is wonderful, loving your flaps too. Outstanding- fun, fun projects!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great first two card, love the colors you used! And I am in love with your beautiful box card! Amazing!!

Denise said...

This is such fantastic cards you created! I just love the way you used the flowers on both your projects! Very nice!!!

Donna K said...

Love the reds and oranges hues of your flowers on your first two cards, Lynda and your box card is so elaborate and elegant. Lovely work!

maggiegracecreates said...

love the fussy cuts on the box ----

Sherrie K. said...

Such pretty cards! I love your box card to:) The flowers are so pretty cascading out! Beautiful!
Sherrie k

Sandy Fredrick said...

Love the scenes you made for the cards, they look so realistic. The pop up box is gorgeous, beautiful coloring on the Posey's and love the faux stitching. Thanks again for sharing your designs with us.