Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Chromatic with Kraft

Hi Lisa here to share a very chromatic take on this weeks Kraft Challenge.  I love working with kraft and finding new ways to make it's color shine, so this time I played with one of my new SweetStamps Stencils and distress ink to create a background that fades in color as it rises.  I have also used some fun Fall Fiesta Fine Detail Embossing Powder on a Swirly tree that gives you various looks based on how the recipient hold it.  And the final touches came by adding a sentiment and tying it off with twine.  Hope you like my new creation and I can't wait to see what you've made for this challenge!






Supplies Used:



Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

How awesome! Loving the tree on the wonderful embossed background!

Denise said...

Wow this does make a statement! Just love it!!

Donna K said...

Love this unique design, Lisa! So cool how you created that fading background and added the embossed tree.

maggiegracecreates said...

I love the tree stamp and I cannot wait to use mine on something. and the stencils --- so versatile