Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Autumn Greetings

Hi everyone...Good morning. 
Calypso here with you today,to share my Fall project with you. I love Fall!!  I love the colors, the warm rich scents and the shift in weather.  Here in California, we are experiencing some more cooler weather conditions, while keeping our fingers for some much needed rain.
For my card today, I am using colors, a sentiment, embossing plate and die, to help represent my Fall themed card. The rim of the leaf has gold glitter around it.   You can sort of see that in the photo.  The sentiment was printed onto parchment paper, which I LOVE!! 

You can find this weeks challenge HERE
As well as this months, Monthly Technique Challenge HERE

6 comments:

LauraVi said...

Love the textures, the colours and that vellum on the leaf: beautiful card!

Donna K said...

The background paper you chose is perfect for your fall design. That leaf is so pretty with the vellum over top. Great card! Happy Fall...

~ Kendra ~ said...

WOW! Is exactly what I said when I seen this card! Love the paper and what you did with the die cut leave, amazing!

maggiegracecreates said...

very pretty - I LOVE THAT PAPER - and the leaf die cut too.

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome design and fantastic paper choice! I love the leaf and the fun polka dot paper showing through! The stamping on parchment paper is so fun! Great card:)
Sherrie K

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wow, I love the design with the polka dot leaf in the circle and the little flowered layers.