Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Anything Goes with Simply Monica

Hi everyone Monica here with my Sweetstamps - Anything Goes project for the day and I chose to make this tag.  I used a lot of new stuff available in the Sweetstamps.com store

I colored the tulips with my copics and used one of the new  stencils along with some gesso to dress up the tag

There is still time for you to pull out some of your crafting supplies and take part in the Anything Goes challenge.  Be sure to link up your project on this blog post here.


3 comments:

Donna K said...

What a stunning tag, Monica! Love your bright red tulips and all of the details in the die. Beautiful.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love the colors- so beautifully colored. The background is wonderful!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, I love the color combination. Beautiful coloring on the flowers and love how you used the stencils.