Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Anything Goes with Donna K

Hello everyone.
Donna K with you today and I'm
sharing my Anything Goes theme project with you.
I decided to incorporate the Pop Up Box design as well.
I think this would make a very cute desk accessory for the fall season.
I hope you like my Autumn Blessings treasure.  
Thanks for letting me share and don't forget you have a little more time 
to join us this week for our Anything Goes challenge. 
I used this TUTORIAL for my Pop Up Card Box design.
And here is the link for our Monthly Technique Challenge to share your pop up cards.
Have a great day today!!

Sweet Stamps Supplies included in this design:


2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this fun Box Card- the images are darling- and I love the Stencil design on your box.

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is an awesome design for fall. Beautiful coloring on the images and I love how you used the stencils for the background pieces.