Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Anything Goes card by Lynda

Hello, Lynda here to share with you my final project as the October guest designer fro SweetStamps.  It has been fabulous designing with their wonderful images this month and I thank you for your sweet comments on my projects!  Now for my project for the Anything Goes challenge.  For my project for the challenge I wanted to work with a silhouette image; so I chose the Horse image:




I stamped the image once and then again on scratch paper to create a mask.  I then used the mask over and over again to create this scene using this wonderful horses.  I colored them to match horses at the stables where my girls ride and take lessons.  The background is created using chalk and I really like the effect of an outdoor scene that it gives to my card.  I finished it off with a rubon from my stash.



There is still time for you to pull out some of your crafting supplies and take part in the Anything Goes challenge.  Be sure to link up your project on this blog post here.

Happy crafting....Lynda

5 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card- love the scene you created- and the soft background is lovely!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is so pretty! Love the colors!

Donna K said...

Lynda, your scene is lovely. Wonderful job masking the images and your coloring is so pretty. Thanks for sharing your talents this month!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Awesome, love the scene you've created!

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a wonderful design, I love the colors on the background and the shading on the horses. Thank you for sharing your designs with us this month.