Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Anything Goes- Autumn Blessings

Hi- Shelly here for the Anything Goes challenge this week.  I inked up the new AF4622 Leaves set, and the Pumpkins & sentiment from the AF4821 Fall Owls set for my card.
  I used a Technique Junkies Technique called K-Flip.  I wanted to use fall colors- and used spots and just rolled the color onto the brayer one at a time until the brayer was loaded with the colors. I used: Butterscotch, Orange, Rustic and Peapod. I colored the images with Copic Sketch Markers.
  The Braided border is a Piccolo Accent and is embossed with Brownstone Enamel EP.

Products from the store :


The Braided Border Piccolo is found HERE

WE would love to have you join us for the challenge- any projects- Mixed Media, cards, ATC's, Scrapbook pages are allowed

We also have a Monthly challenge 10/15-11/14- Pop Up Box cards HERE

Have a Great Day!
Shelly


3 comments:

Donna K said...

This is really gorgeous. The vibrant colors are perfect for fall! I love those pumpkins and leaves.

Denise said...

What a lovely card! It is so gorgeous and that vibrant colors is fantastic! I love your border!
Crafty Hugs

Sandy Fredrick said...

Awesome design, I love the way you created the background it's such a wonderful color combination. Love the braided border and the added leaves too.