Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

A Quickie for the Road


Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye here sharing my last Globecraft and Piccolo post. Yes, you read it correctly, this is my last post here. I LOVE Globecraft and Piccolo products and will continue to "melt" things for years to come! I have enjoyed sharing projects with you and I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration.  With that I leave you a quick project for the winter months--a snowman pendant!

On a chipboard bezel I applied Enamel Powder Adhesive to aid the White Enamel Powder in sticking to the pendant. I built up layers of EP bring it to a bubble sometimes to get the texture in the enamel--to mimic snow. I then adhered the nose and black crystal bling with glastique and added a grosgrain ribbon to the back for a scarf. a simple piece of twine acts as a neck "chain."



2 comments:

maggiegracecreates said...

best of luck for the future --- it has been wonderful to work alongside you and the other designers.

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so cute, I love snowmen. Thank you for being a part of the G&P team, I'll miss seeing what you are creating with the product.