Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Snowflake Pin



  Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye here with a wintery pin. I used the labels and frames from the new release Fancy Labels & Roses Accents and embossed the label with Royal Sterling and the Frame of the Rose Accent with Bahama Aqua. I layered these together to form the base of my pin.
Next I embossed snowflakes in Siam Silver, Bahama Aqua and Royal Sterling and layered then onto the pin base. I added some bling on the frame and in a few of the snowflakes to complete the front of the pin. A pin back was added to the back so that it could be worn on a jacket, hat, scarf or sweater!

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

 

1 comment:

Sandy Fredrick said...

This is so pretty, I love the combination of the snowflakes and frames. Wonderful colors too.