Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

Masculine card

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Masculine Birtdhay challenge!
Irit is here and also it's a lst day to enter this challenge, you still have pretty much time to do so.
Here is my card made for this challenge: masculine colors and very general sentiment, but then it's just a good fit for the challenge.



First I made a background with Memory box mask : Texture distressed grid  and distress inks.
Then I made the focal panel with new released Backgrounds stamp using my favorite resist emboss technique: clear ink, white embossing powder and then  a lot of inking over the embossed image.
I used ATC white cardstock and then matted it over ATC black one with a bit of edge cutting.

I made the embellishment with Globecraft/Piccolo bird cage chipboard covered with embossing enamel and layered over the background shape and just added a piece of twine.
The sentiment was made with the new gorgeous sentiment set and my card was all done.
Seams like a lot of techniques, but then it's easy to make card.
Now it's your turn: just  one more day to enter the challenge! Go for it and you can win!

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful design, love the bright colors on the ATC background piece, the bird cage and staples. Sweet!!

Donna K said...

I really like the Memory Box masking with the distressed inks most on this design, very pretty!