Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Especially For You

Good morning!!
Today is my turn to share my project for this weeks challenge which is:
ANYTHING GOES
Now...I know there are times when I need a quick card.  Maybe one to say thank you...or maybe a "Just Because".  I never seen to have too many of those lying around these days.
So I set out to make a few over the weekend.
The designs are simple, but I love the results.  Sometimes simple makes a string statement all on its on.  The flower wreath was created using "You Brighten My Day" stamp set, then embossed using silver and gold embossing powder.
Here is the Purple and Silver card, to which I added purple pearls.

Here is the lime and gold, to which I added gems.
The center sentiment is from the "Simple Greetings" stamp set. 
*****************
Join our weekly and monthly challenge
You can use any stamp on your challenge entry, but if you use a SweetStamps image, you will get two entries into the giveaway! To enter the challenge, please add the URL to your actual blog post or online gallery to the InLink at the end of the post. Please do not link to your main blog, we want to be able to find your post to leave you comments. Also, please link back to the SweetStamps blog.
Remember, you can only enter the challenge one time, use a SweeStamps image to get an extra entry in the challenge. Please limit the amount of challenges to 10 (including SweetStamps). You must link back to SweetStamps on your blog post.

The monthly technique challenge is:
Chalkboard Technique
Details and Link-up can be found HERE
****************

Hugs,




4 comments:

Dori Shelton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dori Shelton said...

well...I thought I found it but I didn't. Where exactly is the linky widget? I can't seem to locate it?

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Dori, you can upload your project for the "Anything Goes" challenge here: http://sweetstampsblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/challenge-187-anything-goes.html

Donna K said...

Gorgeous cards, Calypso! That lime is a beautiful shade..it's always great having these type of cards handy for sure. Thanks for inspiring me to get motivated on my stock! :-)