Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

BBQ Layout with Piccolo Accents and Sweet Stamps Art Stencils


 Happy Monday everyone! leslierahye with 6×6" layout featuring the BBQ Fun Accents from the August Release and the Tire Tracks Stencil from the September Art Stencil Release at Sweetstamps.com!  I began by heat embossing my tools and grill with the Vintage Black Emboss Powder. I left the flame untouched so that I could come back with the 3D Enamel in Deep Red and Orange. All accents were set aside to cool. The BBQ was coated with Mars Black 3D Enamel.
On my scrapbook page, I stenciled with the adhesive fluid the Tire tracks on their side so that it looked like smoke! Skipping around on the stencil so that there is not full coverage in all areas adds to the smokey effect! I embossed with Mermaid Tears and when it cooled added White chalk powder to further enhance the smokey feel. I then went around the edges of the page with Vintage Black emboss powder. I completed the layout by matting my photo of the yummy steaks and layering the matted photo on top of the smoke and a strip of pattern paper. Next the Piccolo accents were layered on the layout. Finally I went around the edges with pen-doodling.

I hope you enjoyed my project! Thank you for stopping by today!

 

2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

What a gorgeous design layout. I love how you used the stencil as smoke and added the red flame on the grill. The steaks in the photo look yummy enough to eat (I'll take mine medium well)

Angi MakingMayhem said...

Fabulous idea for the smoke! Cute layout!