For those of us in the USA (and Americans abroad), this weekend is a time to celebrate the Independence of the United States of America. With a few Globecraft & Piccolo Enamel Powders, we can make a quick patriotic card that shines!
Here's what you'll need from the G&P shop:
Stampin' Up! sentiment (Feeling Sentimental)
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape (Marketplace)
Isn't that shine of the Enamel and the Glastique gorgeous?!
1. Cut a strip of white cardstock 4.25"x1.5". Ink it up with the Enamel Powder Adhesive. Sprinkle on Deep Blue Sky and heat. Let cool. Repeat.
2. Cut a panel of white cardstock 4.5"x4.25". Using the dabber top, tap the Enamel Powder Adhesive along one of the short sides. Sprinkle on Pure Platinum and heat. Let cool. Repeat.
3. Dab the Enamel Powder Adhesive on the sentiment stamp. Stamp on the Pure Platinum panel. Sprinkle on Micro Black. Heat. Let cool.
4. Tear off a strip of tissue tape and adhere under sentiment.
5. Punch out heart (or use G&P heart Accent). Apply Glastique. Let dry.
6. Adhere blue strip to card base. Adhere platinum panel using foam tape.
7. Adhere heart using Glastique.
That's it! Be sure to stop by this weekend for more Globecraft & Piccolo inspiration!