Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Anything Goes Challenge Winners

YES, you read that correctly...there are TWO WINNERS this week! I guess the Anything Goes theme really applies to this challenge LOL!

Anyway, here's what happened: I was experiencing technical difficulties with my laptop and internet connection {been there right?} and once I finally got back to being able to work on this week's blog post, I went to write up the winner post and found out I had opened TWO TABS under Random.org to pick the lucky winner. Of course, there were two different numbers there! What to do? Well, why not just pick two winners this week? After all, it's the last day of 2013. So I did.

So without further ado, the winners of SweetStamps.com's Challenge #149 Anything Goes are...

Congratulations to both of you!
Enjoy your new goodies!

Please contact me for your winning prize of a $20 shopping spree at shop.SweetStamps.com.

Thank you to everyone who joined in on the challenge, we hope you had fun and will join us again — we have a NEW technique challenge every month, along with a weekly challenge each Tuesday!


Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Donna K said...

Wow…great way to start out the New Year! Congratulations winners!! Can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies!

Sandy Hentzel said...

Wow, my last project of the year was my first win, lol! Love the challenge and your blog!

K Clark said...

Thanks for the win! So excited. Not sure if you received my email