Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Happy Wedding Day

Hi everyone! It's Leslie, guest designing for SweetStamps during the month of August, and I'm back today to share with you my inspiration project for the SweetStamps Bling challenge! I'm so happy to be here! What girl doesn't just love bling?! Come play with us!

I used the Antique Bride stamp as the focal image on the front of my card, embossed on vellum and mounted on some very pretty oval die cuts. The Happy Wedding Day sentiment stamp decorates the inside. Medium and dark shades of salmon were used on her wedding dress, and I carried those colors to the front and inside of the card. I used gemstones, pearls and a wedding rings charm for the bling! For details, please see my full blog post at Love To Scrap!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you've been inspired to create a pretty project with lots of bling for this SweetStamps challenge! Have an awesome day! ;)
Hugs,
Leslie

3 comments:

simply monica said...

Gorgeous card love this image.

Unknown said...

How lovely is this card, love the vintage feel to it, brilliant work xxx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful design, love the various layers and the lacy paper also the added bling of the gemstones, pearls and rings.