Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Greetings to Someone Special



Hello! Steph here with a card today. I love to make cards. I love to see what I can create in such a small area. Using the G&P bookboard elements makes card making so easy and fun. There are so many products in a variety of sizes that can be used in so many different ways.

Supplies:


I began by separating the pieces from the Vintage Teddy Flourish as I wanted to use the frame for this card. The Teddy will be used for another project I have in mind.

Use the Piccolo Embossing Powder Adhesive to hold the embossing powder on by dabbing it on the top side of the bookboard frame. Sprinkle the moist frame with G&P Mardi Gras Embossing Powder, tip off excess and heat set; repeat for a total of three layers.


Cut cardstock to fit behind the frame and use Glastique as an adhesive to attach it to the back of the embossed frame. Temporarily clamp the pieces together with binder clips or clip clothespin till the Glastique adhesive sets up.


To create the background of the card, I used a floral embossing folder and added Titanium White and Metallic Copper 3D Enamel Gels in open areas around the background. Use Glastique to adhere the frame to the background. 


I stamped my image and then with Copic Markers. Fussy cut the image and adhere it to the card using dimensional foam dots. The sentiment is also inserted in the frame.



To see what I've done with the Teddy, head over to my blog. 

No comments: